We operate more than 100 active mines throughout the Midwest including some of the region’s largest mines producing in excess of several million tons annually and making us one of the largest aggregate producers in the Midwest.
Our state-of-the-art crushing facilities are located throughout each region in order to economically meet the needs of our customers. Producing products such as:
- Base Course (Dense, Open Graded, Select Crush, Breaker Run)
- Coarse Aggregates used in Hot Mix Asphalt and Concrete Mixtures
- Fine Aggregates used in Hot Mix Asphalt and Concrete Mixtures
- Crushed RAP (Recycled Asphalt Pavement)
- Crushed Concrete
- Rip Rap
- Clear Stone (#1, #2 & #3)
We have an extensive quality control program that includes certified laboratories and technicians to ensure all products meet or exceed specifications. Whether its producing aggregates to meet State or local requirements or to meet the needs of a special project, Payne & Dolan will get the job done right.